Health Safety Environment Quality Lead Auditor.
At Anitech, we believe we can add value to any business we work with. We believe our client's business operations have significant opportunities for optimization. We are looking for someone with the same set of values.
We currently have a growth opportunity for Lead for our HSEQ Management Systems team whose critical roles will be to:
- effectively manage the Health Safety and Environment team to ensure deliverables for projects and client management and support.
- align team and resources with business and client demands.
- support Anitech business goals and outcomes for Health Safety and Environment services.
- deliver Health Safety and Environment services to clients, management of relationships and delivery of project outcomes against targeted measures.
As a successful candidate, you will need to be:
- A strategic and innovative change agent capable of engaging and influencing client stakeholders towards the achievement of continual improvement and HSEQ system implementation and maintenance.
- An engaging, confident HSEQ practitioner with demonstrated capability in successful people engagement and culture change programs.
- Experienced in team management in a similar role and environment
- A technically capable HSEQ practitioner and leaders to assist our clients across the following core activities:
- HSEQ Management systems development, strategy, and planning, process mapping, continual improvement programs, audit, and assurance.
- Preparation and delivery of high-quality verbal and written reports.
- Sound knowledge of Identifying Legal requirements
- Ability audit clients against HSEQ standards and State legislation
- Conduct workplace monitoring for physical, biological, and chemical hazards
- Provide expert Occupational Hygiene and HSEQ advice to Anitech’s clients
- Perform hazardous materials including asbestos audits and risk assessments
- Liaise with clients and respond to their requirements and enquiries
- Prepare comprehensive occupational hygiene reports
Tasks include the conducting of noise assessments, air monitoring, ergonomic assessments, hazardous substances monitoring
We are offering you:
- Opportunity to grow and coaching from an experience team of professionals
- Career path for your future
- Range of interesting and challenging projects
- Flexibility in workplace arrangements
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities to contribute to meaningful growth and protection of clients, Anitech and the wider community
- Additional formal training and learning opportunities
Technical Competency Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering/Science/OHS from a recognised Australian University or Equivalent Certification (as applicable)
- Lead Auditor in Quality, Safety and/or Environment Management Systems- Exemplar Global accredited auditor qualifications (e.g., lead auditor in Quality/ OHS/ Environment Management Systems)Competence in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 /AS4801/ISO 14001/ISO 45001 or ISO 27001
- Advanced technical knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Management systems standards as well as associated legislation requirements
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar industry is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in team leadership in similar environment
- A minimum of 2 years as an internal auditor
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build, maintain and influence relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops, training, and presentations to a broad range of audiences
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Demonstrated capacities to autonomously devise, present and deliver on work plans via needs, objectives, and timeframes
- Advanced User of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A driver’s license
- Experience in a similar role in a consulting firm and/or certification body
- Work experience/interest in occupational hygiene related work
- Membership of the industry bodies
- Proactive team member including the ability to lead if required
To find out more, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com