The purpose of Noise Assessment is as follows:
- Identify individuals likely to be exposed above the exposure limit
- Determine the sound exposure of comparable groups
- Assess the likelihood of noise-induced hearing loss, also known as industrial deafness.
- Develop a prioritisation assessment for eliminating or reducing noise levels that contribute significantly to daily exposure.
Benefits of Noise Assessment
The benefits of an individual noise exposure assessment using a dosimeter are that you are provided with an accurate figure for the amount of workplace noise that this particular employee has been exposed to.
Anitech is one of Australia’s leading noise assessment solution provider.
We will advise you on the most appropriate, cost effect noise testing services for your business.
Services Offered by Anitech
Our Noise and Occupational Hygiene Consultants will travel to your company premises and perform Noise testing on your employees. Our other services include Noise Monitoring, Noise Management plan which will be tailored to suit your Company’s requirements, policies, Noise and Vibration Studies etc.
Complete a detailed noise survey on individual items of plant.
We offer assistance in Compliance with legislative laws and ISO 45001 Certification and its Compliance.
Anitech is a trusted Supplier of Hearing Protection products. We are partners with a range of manufacturers and suppliers of P.P.E.
Our other Occupational Hygiene services include:
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Fit Testing
- Heat Stress Monitoring
- Ventilation Studies
- Chemical Exposure Monitoring
- Hearing Protection Products
Our friendly sales team can guide you on our FREE P.P.E site audit program, and other paid Noise solutions available to all our customers.
Feel free to reach out to us on 1300 802 163 or e-mail – email@example.com.