When you apply for RFFR ISMS certification of your Information Security Management System, our auditors will examine your systems and supporting documentation.
Organisations are required to meet following criteria;
- Develop ISMS Policies, Procedures and Manuals
- Identify information security risks, assessment and treatment options
- Establish a Cyber Security Strategy
- Prepare a Statement of Applicability, which incorporates RFFR controls
- Measure, Monitor and Plan continuous Improvement
- Self-Assessment against RFFR (Internal audit of applicable controls)
- Staff training and awareness
Benefits of DESE ISMS Certification:
Contractual compliance with DESE
- meeting tender requirements and standing out from the competition
- ensures compliance with best practices and principles of cybersecurity (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability triad)
- reduced risk, information loss and disclosure
- increased resilience of cyber security
- ensures workplace confidentiality and improved company culture, and it is easily integrated with other management systems.