Why Should Companies Conduct SMETA Audits?
The purpose of SMETA is to act as a central audit protocol, which is transparently understood by all users, enabling suppliers to share one audit with many customers.
Any auditor or audit company, including non-members may use SMETA.
It can also be applied to all types of employment sites irrespective of their size. These include the manufacturing and agricultural sites, and service providers.
Furthermore, Supply chains can be of any type and size. Hence, a standard SMETA protocol may need adjustments to cover specific supply chain circumstances.
- Understand working conditions on a site.
- Offers a Corrective Action Plan for the supplier to resolve any issues.
- Supports meet social compliance.
- It is the most widely used audit in the world to analyse and monitor supplier performance, worker health, and safety.
- A single audit can be shared with multiple buyers on the Sedex platform.
Anitech has created an identity for itself for offering top notch consulting services in Information Security, Noise Assessment, Quality Management and Food Processing etc. Our clients is our biggest achievement!
Anitech has an experience of over 15 years in offering consulting services to various Australian businesses.
Our consultants are certified industry professionals known for their timely quality work.
We can help you in conducting a SMETA audit and offer guidance on Sedex.
To be able to work together, you need to trust first, and you can put faith in Anitech for your business needs!
Our team will always be available to assist you!
Feel free to call us at 1300 802 163 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Our consultants will be happy to help you!